1～2500ΩM 0～250℃ Geothermal Resistivity & Inclinometry with
Platinum Resistance Sensor
The Geothermal Resistivity & Inclinometry Probe is a multi -
purpose and high - efficiency combination logging
instrument.Multiple parameters can be measured at the same
time,Temperature,Vertex Angle,Azimuth,Laterolog-3 Resistivity Etc.
Resistivity measurement with the method of focusing current, reduce
the completion fluid to calculate the influence of resistivity and
low resistance strata, so as to make the measurement of apparent
resistivity of calculation is more close to the true resistivity of
rock. The bending rate, eccentricity, horizontal displacement and
vertical distance of borehole can also be calculated by measuring
the Angle and azimuth.
Operating Conditions:Uncased；Borehole Fluid: Water or Mud
Features & Benefits
1. The lateral resistivity has strong stratification capability of
lithologic profile and is less affected by well fluid.
2. High precision gravity acceleration sensor and high precision
magnetic field sensor are adopted to improve the shock resistance
and durability of the instrument.
3. The sensor adopts pt1000 platinum resistance of a small time
constant and can quickly identify temperature changes in the
1. Facies changes；Quantitative geological formation properties;
2. Survey and study of geothermal resources, determine the location
of the heat producing layer, and find the liquid producing layer
and the losing layer;
3. Hydrological and groundwater resource survey;
4. Research on earthquake imminent period and early prediction,
geological disaster prevention and control engineering.
1. Focusing Electrode:Stainless Steel Electrode,Length:A0= 60
2. Resistivity Range:1～2500ΩM,Accuracy:5％
3.Temperature Sensor:Platinum Resistance (pt1000)
5. Vertex Angle Range:0°～50°；Accuracy:±0.1°；Resolution:0.01°
6. Azimuth Range:0°～360°；Accuracy:±4°(Vertex 1°～30°)
7. Environmental: Pressure≤100MPa :Temperature≦250℃；Work 10 hours