JJH-2 Resistivity 1～4000Ωm Accuracy 2% ±1Ωm Polarization 1~100%
The JJH-2 Electronic Polarization probe measures 16” &
64”Normal Resistivity,Spontaneous Potential (SP),16” &
64”Polarization. A high chargeability response is an indication of
the presence of metallic sulphides and oxides or cation-rich clays.
Users can log resistivity profiles with different depths of
investigation and gain information about permeability, porosity,
water quality and geological formation properties.
Operating Conditions:Uncased；Borehole Fluid:Water or Mud
Features & Benefits
1. Measuring electrode is the non-magnetic alloy, electrostatic
shielding technology, special ways of excitation.
2. Integration design, no moving parts, chemical resistance, wear
1. Detection of disseminated pyrite in sedimentary rocks.
2. In uranium roll-front deposits, which sometimes show higher
concentrations of pyrite.
3. In coal seams to detect pyrite or other ferrous material.
4. Detection of sulfides in igneous and metamorphic rocks.
5. Identify montmorillonite clay in sedimentary depositional
1. Electrode Array: AM 16”;AM 64”
2. A,B supply current:500mA
3. Measuring Range:
- Spontaneous Potential (SP):±1200mV
4. Measurement Accuracy:2%(10～4000Ωm)or ±1Ωm
5. Environmental: Temperature≦80℃；Pressure≤20MPa